Thursday 8 November 2012

In the works

Hey everyone, Hatchi here!

So I thought I would update you all on products that are in the works for Hatchi Cute right now!
So I have been toying with the idea of releasing a fragrance :D I have a very dedicated perfumer who is working on the composition but I think we have a winner! The only down side is that to be able to sell it on the market, I have to spend £200 to legalise it and have it tested so I can safely sell it, knowing that there will be no side-effects etc.
So I will probably be crowd funding that money once the money for the fashion show has been rasied!
Don't forget to donate if you have a chance at:

https://sponsorcraft.com/p/hatchicutelaunch/

Thank you so much to all of those who have donated so far, I am so pleased and grateful to you all!

Another project I have been working on is designing different styles of skirt and jumper skirt! I will be putting up better picture of the designs soon so you can see.
Also, I am still working on the new sizing chart and I have been experimenting with works of art within my prints. It's still in the works but I have some great prints ready for winter all lined up. I hope to be presenting them in the show but they will also go up on the site next month!

Lots of exciting things going on guys, so keep those eyes peeled!

We are also on

Tumblr : http://www.tumblr.com/blog/hatchicute
Twitter: @HatchiCute


No comments:

Post a Comment