Friday 7 September 2012

Tea Part Club 5th Anniversary Meet Featuring Juliette et Justine and Gothic Lolita Bible! Part 1

Hey, Hatchi here!

So tomorrow I am travelling to London for the day to enjoy lunch, a fashion show, stalls, question time and many more wonderful things with the fabulous Tea Party Club!
The Tea Party Club is a non-profit organisation that organises international lolita meet-ups in London so that we can all get together and celebrate lolita and how much we adore it!
I am very excited and have made a custom dress inspired by Juliette et Justine and BABY THE STARS SHINE BRIGHT (two of my favourite lolita brands right now!).

Juliette et Justine (http://juliette-et-justine.com/) are a classic lolita brand whose prints really inspire my design. Joining them on the day are representatives from Gothic Lolita Bible (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gothic_%26_Lolita_Bible) are the leading lolita publication. They will be doing a report that will be distributed globally about the event.
I can't wait to meet more loli's and catch up with my local lot who will be attending. It's at the Charing Cross Hotel and it's a beautiful location!

Here are a few snapshots of my dress and make-up for tomorrow! I'm sure next week I will post some pictures of the event on here too. I'm moving house on Monday so things will be a bit up in the air for a few days but I'll be settled by the end of the week and ready to post again!



The blouse I'll be wearing is an off brand chiffon and I am accessorising the dress with creams to match it


No comments:

Post a Comment