Wednesday 12 September 2012

Tea Part Club 5th Anniversary Meet Featuring Juliette et Justine and Gothic Lolita Bible! Part 2

Hey, Hatchi here!

So I have been so busy with moving but final I have a free moment to let you in on how things got on at the Juliette et Justine and Gothic Lolita Bible tea party.
Needless to say it was brilliant and I hope to be making a video very soon of the fashion show (when we sort out our editing software) and of the Q&A we had with the designers.
The tea and cake was delicious, the dresses were devine, the people were wonderful and so friendly and it was such a fun day! We even had a scavenger hunt and a raffle in which I won an Innocent World skirt.

So here are a few pictures!


The ceiling in the main room was beautiful!

Lolitas from all over the world ventured to be part of this event

A small catwalk was set up so we could view Juliette et Justine's new designs



This was my favourite dress. It's a bookcase design but it has gathered printed chiffon at the waist

This is me, in my outfit, outside the venue

I had a fantastic time and was so grateful to Kyra of the Tea Party Club for organising the event!

No comments:

Post a Comment